A delicious dairy, gluten and refined sugar free recipe that the whole family will enjoy.
Apple & Feijoa Bread
prep cook 35total 40
yield 6-8 serves
Apple and Feijoa Bread, an easy recipe to use with other fruits like banana even add veges like carrots or courgette to switch it up (optional add chocolate chips, pecans, walnuts or seeds).
- 3-4 green apples (boiled and mashed)
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla essence
- 2 tbsp brown rice syrup
- 1.5 cups of ground almond flour
- 2 scoops of protein (cinnamon roll is what I used but chocolate, vanilla or any flavor would be ok)
- sprinkle of salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Place the stewed apple and fejoa in bowl and add all wet ingredients first and mix.
- Add all dry ingredients and mix
- line a bread tin with baking paper or grease
- pour in mixture to the tin
- pop in a 180 degree pre-heated oven for 30-35 minutes, until you can pop a knife in and comes out clean.
- This recipe is equally delicious without the feijoa, just as an apple or bana loaf
- Serve with coconut yogurt as a dairy-free option
- I really love this as a 30 day approved treat. All you have to do is take out the feijoas
My daughter and I love learning together, check us out making this recipe for the very first time…