1 scoop Arbonne vegan chocolate/vanilla protein or meal replacement protein powder
1/2 tbsp cacao powder
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tbs chia seeds
1/2 cup almond milk (add more if mix is too thick)
1 tbsp coconut flour
- Mix all ingredients making sure there are no lumps.
- Leave to stand for 10 mins
- Whisk with fork to add some air to the mix.
- Coat a pan with coconut oil and heat
- Pour mix into the pan
- Leave until the bottom is firm and turn over.
- Keep going until all mix is used.
- Serve with berries, almonds or brown rice syrup.
I’d love to know if you try this recipe and what your thoughts are.