This is my absolute favorite recipe. I love this recipe because is is so quick, easy, refreshing, healthy and morish (I even love it the next day when the cashews are soft).
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 1/2 a cauliflower (can also use broccoli)
- 1/2 a cup of mayonnaise (I have found Best Foods Mayonnaise to be the “best”)
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp curry powder or to taste
- 1/2 cup cashews / pumpkin seeds / sunflower seeds / honey roasted peanut (or to taste and my fav is cashew nuts)
- I have found the best way to do this is mix everything (except cauli and nuts or seeds) well.
- Cut the cauli into small florets, add to the the mixture and stir well.
- Cover and leave in fridge over night or that day until you go to BBQ.
- Take the nuts or seeds separately in a container or bag and add them when you get to the BBQ or are about to serve so they stay crunchy.
This should serve up to four people (depending on how greedy you want to be).